Thursday, August 11, 2016

Sense8


22:24
So I'm currently watching this new TV Series called 'Sense8'. Gotta say, the plot is really really really slow. After some time, I just wanna hurl out and be like, "Okay I get it. Everyone's connected. Now can we PLEASE get to the good part already!"

22:27
Anyhow, I just realized in between sips of coffee that every time I pause the video, there are all these advertisements to the right that reads, "Her passion knows no BONDARIES", or "This naughty game will make your innermost desires come true". And, "Take note! You can be a millionaire in a week!" 

22:43
I mean, do people actually click on this bs? *smh*

22:49
Well, my instincts were right, btw. My period came today. 

22:50
Bloody HELL. 

22:51
Life is so unfair. I don't see why men never have to go through this dern cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment