Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Stranger Things


Dear Blog,


I'm officially obsessed with this new TV Series called 'Stranger Things'. 

Yesterday, I couldn't help myself. I kept watching one episode after another. That darn feeling of wanting to know what happened next kept nagging at me. In the end, I finished watching the whole damn Season. By then, it was already three in the morning. And I had work in a few hours. Ikr.

PLEASE DEAR GOD let there be a Season Two!


*    *    *    *    * 

Stranger Things (Season 1 - Ep. 8)

Mike: See, I was thinking, once all this is over and Will's back and you're not a secret anymore, my parents can get you an actual bed for the basement. Or you can take my room if you want, since I'm down there all the time anyways. My point is, they'll take care of you. They'll be like your new parents, and Nancy, she'll be like your new sister.

Eleven: Will you be like my brother? 

Mike: What? No, no. [scoffs] 

Eleven: Why "no"? 

Mike: Because [sighs] 'cause it's different.

Eleven: Why? 

Mike: [sighs] I mean, I don't know, I guess it's not... It's stupid.

Eleven: Mike? 

Mike: Yeah? 

Eleven: Friends don't lie.

Mike: [Sighing] Well I was thinking... I don't know, maybe we can go to the Snow Ball together.

Eleven: Snow Ball? 

Mike: It's this cheesy school dance, where you go in the gym and dance to music and stuff. I've never been, but I know you're not supposed to go with your sister.

Eleven: No? 

Mike: I mean you can, but it'd be really weird. You go to school dances with someone that, you know... someone that you like.

Eleven: A friend? 

Mike: Not a friend. Uh... someone like a... 

*awkward kiss*

No comments:

Post a Comment