Monday, July 9, 2018

I’M BLOGGING AGAIN. WTF.

Today I was watching a short clip of ducks on Twitter and it took me back to the day Dad decided we needed some ducks. One day I came home and they were just there, two of them. Roaming around in our backyard like they owned the place. After less than a week, they escaped through a drain near our house. 

Anyway, you know that one mug you tend to feel ultra-possessive about? Well mine has a picture of Santa Claus on it and his left arm forms the handle. Tbh, it really isn’t my mug to begin with. It was a Christmas present given to my younger sister by one of her colleagues. One day I started making Chinese tea in it and now I automatically use it for other beverages. It has become my loyal sidekick.

On another note, I hurt myself while walking past the kitchen counter yesterday. One of these days I'm going to saw down that edge!

No comments:

Post a Comment