Saturday, March 16, 2019

Yes, I feel pain. Yes, it burns like hell


So I’ve been napping and indulging on some Cookies and Cream ice cream all day long while watching ‘The Umbrella Academy’. After that I smoked some shit up while listening to Panic! at the Disco’s, ‘New Perspective’ on repeat. 


I wonder if this is what a broken heart feels like?


There was a knock on my bedroom door while I was taking a hit and I heard my Mom calling out my name from the other side. 


“Er, yeah?” I mumbled my words out.


“It’s Mom, can you open the door?”


Shit.


I dusted myself warily and opened the door. Turns out she needed some cash and while I can see her brain sensing I had just taken a puff (my Mom can’t stand anyone who smokes), she held her tongue as it is probably impolite to chastice someone who is about to hand you money, lol.


Sometimes I hate myself.



*   *   *   *   *


- Someone once asked, “Why do you love music so much?” I replied, “Because it’s the only thing that stays when everything and everyone is gone.”

No comments:

Post a Comment