Sunday, December 8, 2013

What I Wouldn't Do to Write My Name on Your Heart


So I can’t help but notice that every person who’s tried getting close to me ends up being pushed away. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. Like, I’d be having a decent conversation with a seemingly great guy and suddenly I just pull away. And they be hatin.

It’s my fault. It’s the commitment issue. I just can’t deal. I think I need therapy.

Stupid cold heart. Damn walls.  I've been subconsciously putting them up to a point that I no longer remember how to take them down. I miss making out but I guess deep down I just wanna fall in love at a slow pace. 

I wanna go on dates. Take long walks at night. Watch a movie. Read a book side by side. Go on a surprise picnic. Lay beside each other under the stars. Share a freakin' milkshake. Those kind of stuff. 

But this apparently, only happens in MOVIES.

No comments:

Post a Comment