Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Let's runaway to the place where love first found us


22:28
Can't help but feel that there's something off with the chef today. He doesn't seem to be his cheery old self.

22:29
So I had dinner with my siblings again today after work. We hung out at Vinox and in the midst of texting the chef where I was, my phone died.

22:30
Got home and there was a sarcastic text from him that said "busy eating?"

22:31
Jeez. He can be pretty oblivious to my feelings sometimes. I explained the situation with my phone but it didn't look as though he bought it. Grrr.

22:33
Anyway, there was a mini buffet going on in the office pantry today. All my muslem friends chipped in with their raya foodies and everyone was pleased to death. I feel fat already.

22:37
I really need a cigarette right now but I'm pretty broke, so I guess I'll just lay low for awhile. This is ridiculous.

* * * * * * *

"Maybe falling in love again won’t fix your heart. Maybe you need to fall in love with the little things first. Fall in love with moments and seconds and seasons, with objects and sunsets and rain and the moon. Fall in love with fictional characters and the smell of a new book. Fall in love with coming home after a long day and pouring yourself a hot cup of coffee. Fall in love with yourself, your freckles, your waist, your smile, that dimple on your cheek. And whenever you’re ready, fall in love with me."

No comments:

Post a Comment