Tuesday, July 12, 2016

In the A.M.


05:14
Good morning.

05:15
Woke up suddenly to pee. And now I can't sleep.

05:16
So here's a brief recap of my day yesterday.
The Boog and I met the chef after work because being the forgetful person that I am, I accidentally left my handbag in his car during his Raya open house last Saturday night.

05:22
The cute dork had prepared me my favorite mushroom pasta and salad to take home.

05:24
Needless to say as we drove off, I was too busy sniffing my bag while he waved goodbye because I just realized that one of his cats had peed in my Coach bag.

05:27
Well, he texted me after that on how I had "forgotten" to wave at him and had it been me driving, he'd have me reverse the car and return his wave.

05:34
Anyway, we picked the Mougster up at Megalong and she was with this tall dude who turned out to be our cousin. He's so tall he's almost 6 feet tall.

05:38
We hung out at Lembah Impian and got to know him a little further. Turns out, we're related through my maternal grandma's side. He'd been staying in Kota Marudu all this time while taking care of his ailing father who recently passed away.

05:48
I just can't begin to imagine how it must've felt like losing a father.

05:49
Well, I guess I better catch some snooze before I start work.

No comments:

Post a Comment