Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Sucking too Hard on your Lollipop, Oh Love’s Gonna Get you Down


So I barely made it to work today as I subconsciously turned off my alarm clock when it went off this morning. 

"Aren't you going to work today?" a loud voice resonated through the cold morning air.

I nearly fell off my bed. "Whaa - what time is it?"

"Dude, it's 7:30," the Boogie replied. Boogie is my younger sister who I carpool to work with every morning.

I scampered towards the kitchen table, stuffed two biscuits into my mouth and quickly gulped down a cup of coffee. 

While showering, my mind did a quick recap of last night's scene. My brother accidentally woke the whole household because of a dispute he had with his girlfriend. He was making quite a ruckus as he scrambled for his car keys and sped to her house in his boxers in the middle of the night to try and fix the situation. 

Young love.

That gurl has gone above and beyond for my brother so he really needs to get his temper in check. It’s the curse of the Augustin temper, I tell ya.

I can’t remember the last time someone would go to the extreme for me after an argument. When I’m mad at my boo, I either sleep it off or cool down for a bit before speaking to him again. I’m probably getting too old for this kind of drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment