Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Baby It’s Cold Outside


So I forgot to bring my hoodie to work again today. I nearly died from the cold. I swear my office is like an ice cream freezer. I’ve long since given up hope on office jackets as they don’t seem to be doing jack shit to shield you from the cold. Not being able to concentrate on work because you’re busy freezing your ass off is so not cool.

Nevertheless, I’ve been staring at the computer all day scanning through details of the long service award ceremony that’s going to take place sometime around next week. There’s tons of work to be done. I’m getting sick just thinking about it. All this planning and ordering of door gifts and making sure the headcount is correct is giving me a headache. It’s putting everyone on edge.

Can’t wait for all this to blow over already.

No comments:

Post a Comment